The Tiled Roofing Consultancy was started in 2001 by Chris Thomas FIoR. Who has a wealth of knowledge regarding slate and tile pitched roofs from his 40 years in the construction industry.
Since 2001 Chris Thomas has helped many hundreds of companies, organizations and individuals to resolve their pitched roofing related problems. Chris has been an independent advisor to BS 5534: The code of practice for slating and tiling and BS5250: The code of practice for the control of condensation in buildings. In addition Chris has written over 100 pitched roofing related magazine articles.
In 2007 Claire Holyoake MIoR joined the Tiled Roofing Consultancy and runs the Western Region office. Claire undertakes roof covering failure investigations and the supervision of remedial works as well as presenting technical training modules on pitched roofing. Claire has 17 years experience in the roofing industry and is a qualified Slater and Tiler.
- Failure Investigations of pitched roof coverings
- Condition Surveys of pitched roof coverings
- Condensation problems in pitched roofs
- Wind uplift and fixing specification calculations
- Water run-off and guttering performance calculations
- New roofing product development
- Expert Witness for Pitched Roof coverings
- Training and Seminars
- Publications and literature
Contact Details – Surrey
Chris Thomas FIoR
Tel – 01883 724774 Mobile – 07876 684774
Contact Details – Wiltshire
Claire Holyoake MIoR
Tel 01793 484774 Mobile – 07886 017060