slate… but not as you know it!
Whether you have a conservatory, modern house or a listed building, TapcoSlate Classic adds splendour, elegance and tradition to your home. It is authentically shaped with textured surfaces and riven edges moulded from authentic slates that make TapcoSlate Classic almost indistinguishable from natural slate – yet it has an even more refined appearance. TapcoSlate Classic will not crack, break or delaminate, and its product formulation and manufacturing processes provide durability, performance, and longevity for many years to come. By providing a lightweight and easily-installed product, installation costs are lower, with less waste!
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides and spacers.
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- Built-in camber for tighter fit when fixed in situ.
- No sorting, clipping, or drilling prior to roof loading. Packaged in bundles of 25 for easy handling.
- Fittings (ridges and hips) are mechanically fixed.
- Choice of colours (6 standard colours stocked for immediate availability.).
- 40-year warranty.
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.
- TapcoSlate Classic is not made from recycled plastics but is manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.
Services Tapco Roofing Products offer:
- Tapco Roofing Accessories
Email : email@example.com