Architectural Profiles Ltd (APL) manufactures aluminium and steel cladding and roofing systems in the UK, for commercial industrial and leisure buildings. Systems are used for new build and refurbishment projects.
Tritherm I.P.W. and Systems Tritherm KRS/CPS are flat panel cladding systems consisting of insulated assemblies with metal faces in steel or aluminium. The systems utilise secret clip-fix joints and can incorporate flush-fitting windows, doors and louvres.
AP50HR, AP45HR and AP18HR panels feature a half-round shape. The profiles are almost totally self-cleaning, making them suitable for developments in high density traffic and pollution areas. A range of trapezoidal profiles is also available.
Louvre Profile and Live Louvre System
A unique system blending matching profile and integrated live louvres for maximum economy and aesthetic harmony.
Composition and manufacture
Tritherm I.P.W. cladding panels comprise outer and inner faces in steel or aluminium, with a rigid rockwool insulation core. AP50HR, AP45HR and AP18HR panels are manufactured from galvanised steel and aluminium.
Finish and appearance
- KRS/CPS flat rainscreen panels are manufactured in steel or aluminium.
- Tritherm I.P.W. microline cladding panels comprise outer and inner faces in steel with a rigid rockwool insulation core.
- Profiles are manufactured in steel or aluminium.
- Tritherm KRS/CPS Rainscreen panels are in bespoke system sizes as required.
- Tritherm I.P.W. panel widths are between 900 and 1000mm, manufactured to required lengths.
- All roll formed profiles are made to required lengths.